About Scott Dawson
Scott Dawson is an evangelist for the 21st century. With the ability to share the good news of the Gospel with enthusiasm and clarity, Scott’s faith is contagious as he passionately shares God’s message and challenges people to commit their lives to Christ. Scott is an innovative leader with the ability to envision and create unique new ministries that bring the Gospel message to the unchurched.
Now in its 29th year, the Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association has grown from one man giving testimonials at youth rallies to a comprehensive outreach organization that extends across all ages and denominations offering a unifying message of hope to America and beyond. Scott’s evangelistic creativity has inspired numerous successful event ministries such as Safe At Home, AtlantaFest, StadiumFest, Wake Up America! and UrbanFest, allowing him to present the Gospel to more than a million people.
Scott multiplies his evangelical reach by teaching others to share the promise of Jesus Christ though numerous conferences and missions in the United States and abroad. He has written several books about faith and evangelism, and has pioneered new ministries that take advantage of digital technologies to help facilitate training and spread the Gospel. The Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association is based in Birmingham, Alabama where Scott lives with his wife and two children.
About Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association
Mission Statement: The Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association (SDEA) exists to be innovative and evangelistic by proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders.
About Safe at Home
Safe at Home with Scott Dawson successfully partners the thrill of Baseball with the strength of local churches. Together they produce a post game event with music and a message that unites communities and changes lives. With a Safe at Home event…everyone’s a winner!
About Strength to Stand Conferences
“Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who save me. All day long my hope in you.” Psalm 25:5
The Strength to Stand Student Bible Conferences (STS) are designed to offer a well-balanced, intense conference that will challenge your students to go beyond the surface of casual Christianity and foster them into a lifetime commitment to Jesus Christ. Born of a vision to see thousands of students congregating in the Great Smoky Mountains, these conferences are designed for students yearning for a deeper, more effective relationship with Christ. In addition to discipleship, students will be given the opportunity to respond to the Gospel. We make no apology in confronting lost students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
SDEA Faith Statement
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God; that it is his holy and inspired Word; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Jesus Christ; born of the Virgin Mary.
- Christ led a sinless life; took upon himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father; and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all men are lost and face the righteous judgement of God and need to receive Jesus Christ in their heart by faith and repentance through His shed blood upon the cross.
- We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in holy Christian living and that we must have concern for the social issues of others.
- We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ, composed of all those who have received Christ into their heart.
- We believe in taking the gospel to all parts of the world by preaching salvation, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders around the globe.