Mission Statement: The Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association (SDEA) exists to be innovative and evangelistic by proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders.
SDEA Faith Statement
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God; that it is his holy and inspired Word; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Jesus Christ; born of the Virgin Mary.
- Christ led a sinless life; took upon himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father; and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all men are lost and face the righteous judgement of God and need to receive Jesus Christ in their heart by faith and repentance through His shed blood upon the cross.
- We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in holy Christian living and that we must have concern for the social issues of others.
- We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ, composed of all those who have received Christ into their heart.
- We believe in taking the gospel to all parts of the world by preaching salvation, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders around the globe.
To learn more about the Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association go to scottdawson.org.